Cortina, fin.

El ultimo post desde las aventuras, porque no se sabe cómo va a ser el futuro de este blog.


y el último mes de mi voluntariado: diciembre



December highlights: Pyrenees and the visit of MaryGrace aka MG

I tried to make a surprise vacation for Javi's birthday to the Pyreneos, but the surprise took the best of me the skiing pistes were closed due to the lack of snow or whatever. but we still enjoyed the slow snowy walks in the Pyrenees, and birthday cocktails in Canfrank Estación (a bourgeois hotel where we did not stay lol).

lowlights: the ski centre being closed. anyway, we walked up and went down with the snowboard once 


Mid December we did a second-hand clothing mercadillo again. Then a Christmas performance where my role was an old, fat, rich, white man (and I was not the Santa, but just a generic guy who enjoys holidays based on everyone else's hard work).

For the first time, I sold my photography prints on a market stand. The things I dare to do while being on Erasmus project. Sometimes I think I need this _other_bubble_life_ mindset for my life, cause somehow it does not feel like reality and I try things like acting, putting my art out there, leading, and directing without even thinking about it. It just comes naturally.


 







In general, December has been about finishing (and starting) some project applications, envisioning my life here in the future, and, of course, sleeping a lot. Most of all, spending nice times with the crew. walks, collages, fire, and most importantly, welcoming the sun back.


Our solstice fire.


While I am here, I can also write a bit of January adventures:

I started January with an intensive entrepreneurship campus in Ezcaray. From the feeling that my business idea is completely unnecessary and with no future, till presenting it well (with Chiara and thanks to Chiara) and receiving good feedback from the jury. So, let´s see.

Later, Vero came, I got chile-nized again, as it was needed. Cachay la wea o no? We wrote a lot, we danced a lot, we dreamed and generally connected a lot. What a blessing it has been to meet her! 

It snowed! So I went to snowboard for one day in Valdezcaray and then it was gone as fast as it showed up. :( now it's proper primavera outside, blue skies and the sun shining on my face mas rico que.... pta que rico!

and now all the new steps again...
moving, applying to projects, meeting new people, extending my network (and my comfort zone), reflecting on what this experience has been and even thou in this blog it could look like it has been all adventures and flowers and friendships, I also must say that the work environment was sometimes so unfair with me, so unkind, so ... I do not even know how to call it in other words than just toxic abuse but oh well. life is life, I take the best I could and I move on. I have been practising for the last year to reverse all those bad vibes into my power and voila. On&Off, or, in our close circles called NO & (f**k) OFF is in the past.

CIAO BELLI

















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

When she walks, the revolution's coming

Pollo para caldo: mis primeras dos semanas y mis primeras impresiones en Camprovin