tici sev un es arī. Try no.2

Today I had a morning with some Beyonce from Elise's room. It is the little things that make this life amazing. 

Yesterday I heard the leaves of chopos falling down very loudly and echoing in the forest. The leaves here are sooo dry they fall. and it's autumn.

I am driving now so that is awesome and I love it. Cannot wait for the exam and then bring myself places, all the places, all the natural parks and visit all the friends from close to far.

I am struggling at work. My motivation is all times lowest. I am considering ending this just because some people I work with are the absolutely desubicados, uneducated fucks. But it is a difficult decision cause most of the people are the best and some interesting workshops are about to happen. Well, should I also mention how difficult it is when my initiatives and theatre workshop ideas are denied and instead I am asked to do things nobody wants / needs?

What was September about?

Adjusting to life after the last summer vacation, eating all the goodness brought from LV and preparing my snowboard for the winter which I brought here!!!, finish the last video of Camprovin Arte, some office work in between, a lot of missed hanging out with other volunteers because of the video making (basically two full time jobs at once).

We went to Malaga with the OG team Elise and Chiara, mid-term training and actually I was looking forward to have great times with them as I think we became closer at the on-arrival training. We met other volunteers, and even thou there were a lot inspiring and new people - the amount of people in general was overwhelmingly huge. You cannot connect deeply with 60 strangers in 3 days. I met some people who I could call my friends if we manage to see each other again. Cause you know how the saying goes, if you see them once it might happen again, but if you see them twice - for sure it will happen more times. Actually I don't remember the saying so well, but I guess it applies with the people you like and are your friends. The rest que se den por culo

Actually few things in the training came up, the regular - racist, misogynist, mansplanation, basic consent etc stuff. I tried to call out all of the situations, and once so much that my voice even hurt the next day lol. I am proud of myself.


San Mateo (La fiesta de Vindimia) that is a week holiday en La Rioja (because of grape harvest and wine making). I worked on a construction site - renovating an old village house. We managed to do just small part of one of the outside wall and oh man it's though and exhausting. just to climb the scaffolding, at-all-times balance keeping, learnt not to keep anything valuable close to the edges as once it falls it's over :( etc. nevertheless the physical strain, it's rewarding. Working outdoors physical work with people you enjoy the company with, have a good laugh, it's the basics of good working environment. I have also a lot of ideas how the old house could be improved, so don't even start with me and kitchen layouts, types of tiles, wooden floors, window sizes and directions, bathtubs and bathroom designs, colours and tones etc. oh well... reminds myself playing sims in the childhood.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

When she walks, the revolution's coming

Cortina, fin.

Pollo para caldo: mis primeras dos semanas y mis primeras impresiones en Camprovin